Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

3 Days and Counting

OMG, if I never see another photo, my camera or my computer again, it will be toooooo soon. lol. That took FORRREVER but glad to have it done and be all caught up. :)

3 more work days of maternity leave. Is this for real? I cannot BELIEVE how fast the time has gone and I'm not ready to go back, AT ALLLL. It's supposed to be 70 degrees and sunny on Thursday. At least that is what my mother-in-law tells me. Who goes back to work on a day like that?? Nooooooo one.

I'll miss my lil peanut, Reba and wearing yoga clothes 100% of the time. Ha. I somehow need to convince myself to be a morning person. How, I do not know. We can work flex hours at work, which is awesome. But to get to work by 6, I need to LEAVE MY HOUSE AT 5. Or to get there by 7, I need to leave by 6. OMG, this is so not my bag, baby. Help!

K, I was just bored so I thought I'd whine via blog :) :)

Hope everyone has a bueno weekend. Belle has a playdate tomorrow at her BFF's house. Sunday we are going to dinner with a big group of friends. Yum. Other than that, not a whole lot going on. At some point I need to get down my humongous stack of work pants from The Limited and try them on. Yikes!

Mucho love,
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment