Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ohhh My God

Really, Ann?  You're not going to update for 6 months?  That's cool.  Oh wait, no it's not; it's lame.

SOOOO MUCH HAS CHANGED SINCE THE LAST POST!  I know most of my readers (or former readers I should say) keep up with me on Facebook but in case someone here (*crickets* now) doesn't...

I couldn't hack the accounting gig for another second!  I decided to rock out the photography gig instead :)  So I get to be home with my SUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPER SWEET ADORABLE HILARIOUS BAMBINO ALL DAY.  YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

My big bubbas is 10 months now and weighs probably around 20.5 or 21.0!  He has been WALKING since about 8 months and now he's trying to run.  It's super surprising for people to see him walking because he doesn't LOOK like he should be able to walk and you can look at him and tell he's way under a year.  lol.

I was chatting with a rockin' older lady at the mall who had a brother walk at 8 months.  She said her mom used to always say "He can walk but he ain't got the sense to walk."  Hehehe!  That is SOOO TRUE!  I mean, he doesn't understand ANYTHING (except kind of "no") and he has no fear of anything.  But he's not yet figured out to watch where he walks either above eye level or under feet level.  lol.  This accounts for various trips/falls and head bonks :)

More later!

LOVE TO ALL!
Ann :)

No comments:

Post a Comment