Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Short Update :)

Ahhh, what can I say. Work sucks. No time for blogging, pic taking or pic posting. Works is soooo over-rated but the paychecks are soooo under-rated. So unfair. lol.

Lil cashew is so sweet, still. =Love. He weighs 14.2 lbs. OMG. "He the big boy!" is what I always tell him. :)

Saturday a.m.s are the greatest. Kurt's out doing whatever it is they do to equipment before they plant while me & Baby Cash are hanging out inside. He's taking his post-bath nap right now, next to me on the couch. Soooo sweet and silent...but I'm sure it won't last long... :)

Belle's stayed at her grandparents last night. She randomly started crying and said she just realized her grandpa wasn't going to be around forever. I found that soooo horribly sad that I called them right away and she went to stay the night.

OMFG my m.i.l. just came in the house and woke him up! He's not happy...better tend to this situation... Ha.

Love,
Us

No comments:

Post a Comment