Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dude

What is wrong with me? The next time you hear me complain about my commute to work, remind me I'm an idiot. THIS was taken TONIGHT literally about 10 steps out of my back door:



*sigh*

Pretty soon that field in the pic will be covered in greenness! In the bottom right hand corner of the pic, that's the "bin site." Ya know those big humongous silver circular things that hold corn and whatnot. I'm so farmish in my descriptions. lol. Oh well.

Earlier tonight, I told Kurt I loved living out here. When he asked why, I told him because the sunsets, sunrises and skies were worth it:





What a great place for kids to grow up. These are the views and it's SILENT. Ahhhhhhhhh...

Love,
Moi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment