Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Sucks!

Okay, going back to work was all fun in games. Until my 2nd day. lol. No, I'm glad to be back to work but I feel like I have no time at home...obviously.

It's closing so I got up at 5:50, took a shower/got ready while trying to feed/clothe the kid, left the house by 6:50, got to work at 7:40. Came straight home but didn't get home until 6:30. Nice! I miss the poor lil peanut and feel bad I got to spend only 2 hours with him before he was down for the count. :( Sadness.

On a lighter note, we did all watch American Pickers together before he went "nite nite". Holla. Such a good show. Monday nights, 8pm, History Channel!!!! Love it. I also love Leland, for those of you who watched it tonight. He's so cute. I want him to adopt me!

I uploaded pics to http://www.kurtandannsteward.shutterfly.com/ :) OMG I am doing so good on not getting weeks upon weeks behind. Week 12 is by far the best week, imo!! I would post a couple but Blogger isn't feeling it and keeps shutting down. Lovely :)

This whole job thing is really cutting into my Reba watching and picture taking. Severely uncool. My photo count is about to TANK. I took a million pics of Belle as a baby, too, but I stayed home until she was like 8 months or so....so you can imagine I have too many to even deal with...ya know the 35mm days. Ahhh!

Lil cashew's first day of daycare is tomorrow! Wish us luck :)

Love to all!

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment